Charleston Weather

Nite Callers Show November 14 2010

Listen to internet radio with Nite Callers on Blog Talk Radio
Use this widget to find the MABRC radio shows I have appeared on.I am on eps 21,29,and 41.

Counter


Free counters provided by Andale.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Strip Mine Area

I occasionally come to this mine and try to look around this particular area when I do. Today I noticed a small tree bend over the dirt road that was not there the last time I was here. So I walked toward it and spotted what looked like a posible small print. You can see me bend over before I get to the tree. It was inconclusive but the print was deep. I got my phone to try to get a pic but the screen on the phone wouldnt show so I didnt get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will get a pic next time. Good video and post. :)