Charleston Weather

Nite Callers Show November 14 2010

Listen to internet radio with Nite Callers on Blog Talk Radio
Use this widget to find the MABRC radio shows I have appeared on.I am on eps 21,29,and 41.

Counter


Free counters provided by Andale.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Back To The Strip Mine

Update on the strip mine area.Was there today for the first time since the post below. The first thing I noticed was the tree which was bent accross the road was gone. I figured someone moved it. When I got to it I found that it had been apparently twisted off to the side as well as another small break of a twig just below it.Here is a pic I took with my phone cam.










Behind this is a pretty full berry bush.Its hard to see in this pic.










I walked a little way further down looking for tracks and spotted a possible tree bend.










While I am not ruling out humans causing these it is interesting. No prints seen. Looked for hair on or around the twist with no success. I will continue to keep an eye on this spot. I am limited to where I can go at this mine when I go there.

Rick

No comments: