Charleston Weather

Nite Callers Show November 14 2010

Listen to internet radio with Nite Callers on Blog Talk Radio
Use this widget to find the MABRC radio shows I have appeared on.I am on eps 21,29,and 41.

Counter


Free counters provided by Andale.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Possible Whoop

Had a chance to stop at the Summers County research area where the March expedition was held.It was a little after one this morning.I had decided,against my better judgment that I would go up to the parking lot area and do a night vision recording test.I had the stupid microphone that I used at Salt Fork with me and had it plugged in to record.Although I have improved the sound a little it still is not adequate for research.Anyway when you hear me say "I just heard a whoop",the garbled sound directly before my comment was the possible whoop As you would expect that was enough for me and I was outta there.Here is the video.

No comments: