Charleston Weather

Nite Callers Show November 14 2010

Listen to internet radio with Nite Callers on Blog Talk Radio
Use this widget to find the MABRC radio shows I have appeared on.I am on eps 21,29,and 41.

Counter


Free counters provided by Andale.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

SleepyCreek West Virginia

One of my Youtube subscribers asked me to listen to this video of 2 possible howls he captured while he and his son were hiking in Northern W Va by the Maryland border.They heard a total of 6 howls about 1/4 to 1/2 mile away.They were able to catch the last 2 on a video camera.I have pulled the audio from this and amplified and removed the hiss.First here is the original video.Listen closely at the 13 and 50 second mark.



Now here are the cleaned up audio.First the possible howl at 13 seconds.



Now the second possible howl at 50 seconds

No comments: