Charleston Weather

Nite Callers Show November 14 2010

Listen to internet radio with Nite Callers on Blog Talk Radio
Use this widget to find the MABRC radio shows I have appeared on.I am on eps 21,29,and 41.

Counter


Free counters provided by Andale.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

New Picture From North Of Charleston

I have been out of the loop for a good while due to my wifes and more recently my health.It may be some time between postings but I thought I would share this with you. I got this image taken about 4 months ago. Its 10-15 miles north of Charleston. These are all briars which according to the witness were shoved under a tree on one side. He also has heard wood knocking in this area. Witness said possible structure is 3 ft high and approximately 3-4 ft deep. First thing I pointed out to him was the bark missing on the tree to the left. May or may not be relevant.He has trail cams set up in the area.(I call them Bigfoot repellant.)He also has audio recording going on.As soon as I get more information from him I will pass it on.

No comments: